Sat, 10 Sept|
A Conscious Guide to Sexuality Online
Time & Location
10 Sept 2022, 10:30 BST – 11 Sept 2022, 19:00 BST
About the event
Sex can be awkward. Relationships are challenging. Communication gets confusing. We’re here to help...
Welcome to the fundamentals of sex: the sex ed you wish you’d had! This time there’s no awkward biology teacher, and we actually get to talk about what matters: what turns us on and off, our fantasies, our fears.
Despite our differences, let’s come together to learn that all of us are “normal”.
Join us for a two day in person course where we unlearn all the sex-negative scripts we've grown up with and rebuild a healthy, fun and judgement free relationship with sex!
Over the course of the weekend you'll learn how to become your very own sexual expert:
- Be more confident in your own body and sexuality
- Discover your turn on's and off's
- How to give and receive sexual pleasure
- Identify your unique relationship style and how to communicate that your current or potential partner(s)
- Learn holistic techniques to access your sexuality and eroticism
- Grow your communication, connection and boundary skills
- Explore new orgasm techniques
- Expand your sexuality, including: sex toys, fantasies, porn, kinks and fetishes
- Empowerment to make better, more well-informed decisions about your body and relationships (yass!)
This course is open to all ages, genders, sexualities, bodies and humans!
Judgement and harrasment of any kind will not be tolerated.
FREEDOM TICKET: We want to ensure that everyone has equal access to our course. This ticket is available to LGBTQ+ folx & anyone on low-income. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
+£4.00 service fee
+£4.00 service fee0
+£2.13 service fee
Must show proof of valid student ID
+£2.13 service fee0
+£5.13 service fee
+£5.13 service fee0